I traced my ancestry back to the first slaves of Jamaica my father’s side was described as Igbo. A fantastic lead for me to discover more about who these ancestors were. The Igbo tribe are from West Africa and are found in Nigeria. This would describe my 7% Nigerian ancestry.
See the link below to see what Lagos is like now.
IGBO is short for HEBREW. Check out these YouTube videos. “The Nigerian Igbo Israelite connection” or ” Biafra/Igbo put down your” the latter by Eunice Young. I was absolutely amazed to discover that they too believe that they are the hebrew Israelites. In Igbo land and Igbo culture there is a story that has been passed down to pretty much all of them regarding where they came from. They were forced to migrate out of Egypt. The reason that I am quite shocked is that my mother has always said that we are from the tribe Gad a Hebrew tribe. I can see now that the Jamaican slaves orally passed the information down so that it came to pass to people like my mom and myself. Reading the bible for myself about 15 years ago I came to the conclusion that black people were the real Israelites.
I found this YouTube video after completing this post: https://youtu.be/8yz2FDflwlc
The bible and Deutronomey describe what happened to the slaves and what continues to happen to black people. I saw this for myself it is quite clear to me in the bible.
A 1747 map of Africa show what we call “The Gold Coast” which was then called “The Kingdom of Juda”
The slaves were sold in Jamaica and America below is a genuine advert of that time describing Heeboes for sale.
The Igbo tribe claim to have been worshiping only one God since before the bible and Koran was written. Of course I had to do more research on this. If the Igbo get their culture from information passed to them by their forefathers in Egypt then the next step for me was to look into what did the Egyptians believe. I had heard of the ancient city of Kemet which was a rich empire before invasion. See Ashra kwesi “Wake up African people” or any of his lectures. Ashra tours these historical sites and explains the writing a on the walls. All religions came from the teachings of ancient Kemet. Please watch Ashra Kwesi’s lectures the evidence is compelling. The writing on the walls in Egypt mean that it is fact not opinion.
More and more people are being awakened to what happened in the past and how the 12 tribes of Judah came to be scattered around the world.
Below is a list of the nations and their bible related ancestors, according to some.
There is a very detailed summary of the Hebrew Israelites at https://carm.org/black-hebrew-israelites Matt Smith the president of the above company details their beliefs in an honest unbiased account. Of course we can all argue the reasons why it is false or true but I came to the same conclusion as the Hebrew Israelites. Direct to quote from website:
- The Identity of the Hebrew Israelites
- “The Hebrew Israelites are the modern descendants of the ancient Israelites. The Hebrew Israelites have been scattered to the four corners of the earth. They reside in all lands among all people, they are suffering from the curses that are found in the law books of Leviticus chapter 26 and Deuteronomy chapter 28. Today they are known by the bywords and proverbs of “BLACKS, AFRICAN AMERICANS, AFRO AMERICANS, NEGROES, NIGGERS, ETC. The Hebrew Israelites are the true descendants of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. They are the priest of the Most High.”12
- “…The Most High said the Curses found in Leviticus 26 and Deuteronomy 28 are the Identifying mark. Whatever people are suffering the curses in their entirety are the true Israelites. This site has proven that the so called black man and woman of the western hemisphere who got to this part of the world as captives in the bottom of slave ships. Fit the full scriptural description of Israel, any other people who are claiming Israelite heritage must fit the full description of Israel in the latter days.”
- “Some of Israel do believe in the Messiah and some don’t. Even among the ones who don’t there exist a slight separation of what they believe about the messiah, this can also be found among the ones who do believe. There isn’t one universal belief about the Messiah among Hebrew Israelites. Well not yet.”13
- The Bible
- There are mistranslations in the King James Version, but it does contain truth: “Although a few mistranslation exist in the KJV, such as the name Jew, Jesus and Jehovah in my humble opinion this translation is still very useful and still contains THE truth.”
- There are other books that belong in the Bible: “These are books that were removed FROM the bible, by so called Roman Catholic authroities. I highly recommend you get these missing books, they are part of scripture, in many cases they fill in the missing blank in some of the 66 “canonized” bible books. For instance In the book of Genesis chapter 6 the sons of Yah are mention who have taken on the daughter of men, this passage is very controversial so many interpetations have been given about Genesis 6. But the book of Enoch says the sons of Yah Were sinful angels who had sex with Human women (the daughters of men). Both the apostles Peter and Jude makes quotes from the book of Enoch, these missing books are just as valid as the 66 books. The book of Jasher is mention twice in the scriptures. The missing books can give you a lot of understanding, I highly advise you find a copy to increase your understanding of Yah’s Word.”
End of quote.
Watch Igbo Jamaican Hebrews here https://youtu.be/bxJP5JblVAg
the Bible and Tankh do appear to provide insight into the history and migration of man including the 12 tribes of Judah.
End of extract.
See also My Igbo slave ancestor