Mz Vee Daavi https://youtu.be/FAqzreTbGTw
Hezekiah Walker God favoured me https://youtu.be/OeZvzX218qk
Mix Jehovah Joyous Celebration 15 https://youtu.be/qgHK-WryPRc
One hour gospel copy link https://youtu.be/CXAz79OyHDw
Mix Mali Music Yahweh https://youtu.be/uhFauQ-9nhY
You deserve it JJ Harston https://youtu.be/zxL1m0uG8x4
In my personal opinion we have all been put here with a divine right to a wonderful and bountiful life. We were created to love and to worship the creator. How we come to know this is our own personal discovery. There are many religions out there and if you follow the course of man over the centuries many have laid down rules to suit themselves. I see it as dividing and conquering the people. I am on a spiritual journey and trying to draw closer to the Almighty Creator. It is said that we all stem from a single ancestor so we are all brothers and sisters. Life can make it so easy to forget this. We all want to be the best and to have the best this puts us in competition. Through searching and reading I have discovered that The Creator sent messengers to us but how they chose to deliver it was determined by their status background and agenda.
I have been told to read, read, read on this quest to draw closer to the one that is I AM The Omega The Alpha The Creator and Father The Most High. My Christian and Muslim friends tell me to do this. What I found was slavery rape hate lies and fabrication mass murder and the Roman Empire. I found that there was no J when Jesus was born and the name derives from Zeus and the Son God. I found that the Egyptians built the pyramids in alignment with the stars the ones that form a shape and are 7 in total. This is similar to the star of David. I also learnt that in ancient Kemet they had a deity which mirrors the Christian deity. I also found out that even on the walls in Kemet there was a God shown hundreds of years before the bible was made with a Bull or goat the same one used now in the church. There was the idea of a trinity and immaculate conception. I learnt about osis or Isis ahman and about 15 other pharaoh God’s. The ark found in Egypt way before the Noah Ark story. Stories that align perfectly with the current religions. Sacrificing food and people to the Gods. If there is only one God why would there be a trinity doesn’t that make 3. Sundays are determined as a day of worship as the Egyptians worshiped the sun. Saturday was the day given to worship originally but the King’s didn’t want to affect the economy so changed it to Sunday so they wouldn’t lose money. I think everyday worship is more fitting than one particular day. Easter comes from Eastre a Sun or moon God. With all the tampering that has gone on and the removement of names and rewriting of events I am left quite speechless and afraid to be taken down a path written out for me by family who believed what they were given.
All of my family are Christian and I have some Muslim friends we are held together through our belief in the One God. Whilst I read some refuse for fear of finding what I find. They listen with deaf ears. I was given a religion but I do not believe that religion is the only way to know that The Creator made us and to know that powerful Creator of our life force. What about the indigenous people who look up to the sky’s? the indigenous people who look up to the one who controls the earth wind and rain? If they were never given a book to follow does that mean their Creator has decided that they no longer belong or that they should perish because they didn’t receive a man made object? I believe there is SOME truth in the books and the Prophets came but by what name I don’t know as it has since come to light that many of the names didn’t exist. The bible was edited by the Roman Empire and the mix of the Greek god’s prevail. If this does interest you then to see the root of all religions some areas to investigate are Kemet the tree of life. The Roman Empire 37BC and before. Study the history and it becomes a bit muddy with pagan worship infiltrating the very books brought about to stop pagan worship.
Also I like to study the acts of the people who are called messengers and to see what actions they took in their life. When I started to do this I was shocked at the message and actions of some of these messengers. This blog will feature explorations of religion and spirituality. Some things are my clear opinion and some are the opinion of others. As a very practical person I try to look at different sides of a story and make up my mind. With so much chaos in the world you have to look at where does the chaos come from and where has it been developed? If a system is built to hate and destroy anyone who is different does this make it fair and just? I have difficulty accepting that our Creator would be one of violence and anger. These feelings have put me on a constant search. I now have set up on reading the hebrew to English bible which isn’t the King James one and the wrath in the King James one is not there. Would a system built to tare you down give you the whole truth and nothing but the truth? If so tell me where the Pharaohs noses have gone in Egypt. The noses were broad and in order to rewrite history they had to destroy history and a few noses. A good attempt has been made to tarnish the rich history of the African but the Egyptians were so clever that their buildings are still standing. Anything they wanted to share with civilization, they buried which leaves the Western world scratching their heads. It hasn’t been that long since evolutionists decided that we all stem from a black person but tell me can you get black from white where no black gene exists in the lineage? NO!!!! but you can get white from black in the form of less melanin or from an albino descendant you don’t need a scientist to tell you that. We are all from the creator but why did some people choose to try to destroy the African identity? capture enslave and sell them and then use religion as a reason why it was acceptable? Also it appears that when Africa was first invaded the people discovered the Egyptians and Africans beliefs took it repackaged it and sold it back to them in the image of themselves to create a superior race to lay down the foundations for domination. These are the things I sometimes wonder about. Of course many people were enslaved not just black people and we are lucky to live in a society where it is less common.
As the Hebrews continued toward the border of their promised land they fought and subdued the people who occupied the land where they were traveling. As a result a large part of what is now Jordan became the territory of the tribes of Gad, Reuben and Manasseh. Moses allowed those tribes to have their inheritance […]
My Grandmother use to tell us that we descend from the Tribe of GAD. Interestingly enough our ancestry DNA links us to the GA Tribe of Ghana, the Bantu of South Africa and the Mali region.
Check out this video by a self named Gentile as he confirms who the real Jews are https://youtu.be/bEDfrBBPZzg
DEUTERONOMY in the bible.
….if thou shalt hearken…. to do all his commandments….God will set thee on high above all nations of the earth:…Blessed shalt thou be in the city and blessed shalt thou be in the field. Blessed shall be the fruit of thy body…the fruit of thy ground;;;;the fruit of thy cattle…Blessed shalt thou be when thou comest in, and blessed shalt thou be when thou goest out. The Lord shall cause thine enemies…to be smitten before thy face: they shall come out against thee one way, and flee before thee seven ways……And the Lord shall make thee the head and not the tail….But it shall come to pass, if thou shall not hearken to the voice of the Lord thy God, that all these curses shall come upon thee, and overtake thee. Cursed shalt thou be in the field. Cursed shall be the fruit of thy body, and the fruit of thy land. Cursed shalt thou be when thou comest in, and cursed shall thou be when thou goest out. The Lord shall send upon thee cursing, vexation, and rebuke….The Lord shall make the pestilence cleave unto thee, until he have consumed thee from off the land….The Lord shall bring a nation against thee from far…..And he shall besiege thee in all thy gates…..and thou shalt eat the….. flesh of thy sons and of thy daughters…in the siege. (from Deuteronomy 28:1-53)
Friends, if you think this is gross, you need to know that it really came to pass eventually, for the Hebrews, the Israelites, the chosen people of God turned their backs on him. Their blessings went away and the curses came upon them, exactly as said. Jeremiah records: They that be slain with the sword are better than they that be slain with hunger:….the hands of the pitiful women have sodden their own children: they were their meat in the destruction of the daughter of my people. (Lamentations 4:9-10)
Further, the Lord told them: And ye shall be left few in number, whereas you were as the stars of heaven for multitude….And the Lord shall scatter thee among all people…And among these nations shalt thou find no ease….(Deuteronomy 28: 62,64-65) And so it has been. The Jews have been scattered over the face of the planet, and continue to be persecuted. Anti Semitism is everywhere, even in the U.S.
But, God is not finished with his people the Hebrews: And the Lord shall scatter you among the nations. But if from thence thou shalt seek the Lord thy God, thou shalt find him…When thou art in tribulation, and all these things are come upon thee, even in the latter days, if thou turn to the Lord thy God…he will not forsake, neither destroy thee, nor forget the covenant of thy fathers which he sware unto them. (Deuteronomy 4:27,29-31)
Repentance was the key to restoring the Israelites to right relationship with God. It still is, not only for Israel, but for us who are not Israel. God is not mean, but his laws can not be set aside or ignored, for there are consequences for sin. He has provided the way for us all, through Jesus, to be forgiven and set on the right path, toward heaven, and not toward hell.
Extract from Into the Promised Land — toxawaytellit
I am going to explore in this post the Hebrew Teachings in the Old Testament And Tanakh and of the Hebrew Israelites.
For me there has always been a need to explore the religions. I grew up reading the bible. There are so many different versions of the Bible which has caused much divide and critics from religions such as the Jewish Rabbis and Muslim Imams. Yesterday I started to read the Tanakh and found chapters which have been omitted from the King James Version of the Bible which relates to and addresses the tribes of Judah.
http://haitianisraelites.weebly.com/25-beliefs-of-the-hebrew-israelites.html Extract below outlining the Hebrew belief.
25 Common Beliefs of the Hebrew Israelites
- Most Hebrew Israelites believe that the Torah(Law), or the first five books of a Christian bible, Genesis, Exodus,Leviticus, Numbers,Deuteronomy must be observed. This include the feasts (Leviticus 23), circumcision,weekly shabbat, tithes, offerings(burnt or not), consecration(Nazarites),eating clean foods, fasting,and the celebration of new moons.
- Most Hebrew Israelites believe that Yahshua, Yeshua, or Yahwahshi,Yahshayah,known as Jesus in Christianity, is the prophet prophesied by Moses (Deut 18:18). He was a teacher, he observed and never taught against the torah, he was a Jew(offspring of Judah),he was a man of color and the father(Ahayah) called him his son as he also called himself the son of the father. He came for the lost sheep Israel(Matt 15:25). He was crucified and rose out of the dead in three days.
- Most Hebrew Israelites believe that “The white men” or Europeans are descendants of Israel’s twin brother Esau, also known as Edom.(Genesis 25:25). They also believe that The Most High, at the end of days has a stern punishment reserved for Esau’s children for enslaving the Hebrew Israelites.
- Most Hebrew Israelites believe that the descendants of the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade slaves are the true and authentic chilren of Israel from the House of Judah(Levi,Judah,Benjamin) who went to Africa in 70 A.D fleeing Roman Persecution. They use as reference “From Babylon To Timbukto” which states that 1000 000 Israelites fled to Africa during the Roman Persecution and a prophecy found in Deut 28:68, which states that the Hebrew Israelites would return to Egypt(House of Bondage), in ships and no one would redeem them.
- Most Hebrew Israelites also believe that the Native Americans and their descendants, known as Hispanics are descendants of the 10 Lost tribes of the House of Israel. According to several Hebrew Israelites’ websites, the Native Americans, known as Native Indians, were exiled by the Assyrian King Salmanasar 722 B.C in ships. It took them one year to have gotten to the place, which is known today as America(North, South and Central). No one lived on the place before their arrival.(2nd Esdras 13:45-49, Apocrypha). They also use the pyramid build by the aztecs to support their assertion.
- Most Hebrew Israelites believe that baptism with water can and should be done.
- Most Hebrew Israelites believe in marriage between a man and a woman.
- Most Hebrew Israelites believe that the term Black Hebrew Israelites is not appropriate but is simply a pleonasm as the Hebrew Israelites were originally black.
- Most Hebrew Israelites refuse to accept the Talmud because it was written by Europeans during the the first century.
- Most Hebrew Israelites refuse to be called Jewish because the term Jew-ish is more definable as someone who is “sort of a Jew” or someone who follow Judaism, a religion they do not follow.
- Most Hebrew Israelites do not support marriage between a gentile(Non-Israelite) and an Israelite(Negroes,Hispanics, Native Americans,Seminole Indians)
- Most Hebrew Israelites believe that the term Negroe can be used to define the descendents of the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade slaves and can be use to distinguish them from the Africans(Hamites).
- Most Hebrew Israelites believe that Israel (not the State of Israel) will be a nation again.
- Most Hebrew Israelites believe that the Arabs(Ishmaelites), The Africans(Hamits) and the Europeans(Edomites) work together to enslave the House of Judah(Judah, Benjamin,Levi).
- Most Hebrew Israelites believe that being an Israelite is not a religion but a nationality and a lifestyle.
- Most Hebrew Israelites believe that the fall of United States and the European rule is eminent.
- Most Hebrew Israelites reject Islam because it was founded by an Ishmaelite.
- Most Hebrew Israelites practice separatism instead of racism. In order words, Hebrew Israelites don’t judge based on color but whether you’re part of the Twelve Tribes of Israel or not
- Most Hebrew Israelites reject the Khabbalah
- Most Hebrew Israelites reject the Quran
- Most Hebrew Israelites reject Christmas, Halloween, and Easter.
- Most Hebrew Israelites reject Homosexuality
- Most Hebrew Israelites reject Transgenderism
- Most Hebrew Israelites refused to be called or compared as Christian.
- Most Hebrew Israelites believe that this(underneath) is the Twelve Tribe of Israel plus the rest scattered, who should be able to find their tribes by their father’s blood.
This was written by Kohath A. Ben Levy
An interesting article http://ezinearticles.com/?Come-Out-Of-Babylon-My-People&id=8020251
According to Etymologist Lew White, Dr. C. J. Koster, and the Institute for Scripture Research, we have been lied to for over 1600 years. You can read about it in Lew’s book called “Fossilized Customs and in C. J.’s book called “Come Out of Her MY People” as well as in “The Scriptures”, a non-paganized Bible translation.
• Seven reasons I know that “Jesus” is not the Savior’s name.
1. “Jesus” is a Greek name. Our savior was Hebrew.
• What does the name mean?
According to Lew White, “Jesus” means “Hail Zeus” or “Praise Zeus”, the primary Greek pagan god.
2. Records indicate His name is spelled “YOD HEY VAV SHIN AYIN”. Any first year Hebrew student can tell you that this does not spell “Jesus”.
3. The Scriptures tell us that the Father’s name is contained in the Son’s name. The Father’s name is not contained in “Jesus”.
4. When Ken Thornburg of California tried to cast a demon out in the name of “Jesus”, the demon said back to him “You can’t cast me out in my name”. Demons are terrified of Messiah’s name and they hate it. A demon is not ever going to be named by it.
5. You might be thinking that “Jesus” couldn’t possibly be the name of a demon. Unfortunately I have personal experience to the contrary. I met a girl who was attending Awanas meetings wednesday evenings at a local Christian church when she was 7 years old. One day she started lying and telling horrible disgusting things to anybody that would listen. Her mother discovered this all started when she went forward at Awanas to give her life to “Jesus”. She obviously got the demon. Her mother lived with that demon for 7 long years and have no doubt that it was the demon Jesus speaking through her. I was warned 2 years after the fact that a 7 year old is too young to ask Christ into her life because children that young don’t have discernment of spirits. They can’t tell who they are inviting in. And, when you’re only going by the name “Jesus”, you obviously don’t know what you’re going to get.
6. I met a man named David in a singles group in Monroe, Washington. David was married, but God told him to meet someone, there; ME. And through a rather odd series of events, my boat wound up in Houston, Texas where David lives. When I went there to get it, David and his wife, Susan, told me this story:
“We were at a Passover celebration when a very tall man was teaching. He was very knowledgeable and taught with great authority. After the meeting and the teacher left, the Pastor asked David where he got such a great teacher to which David replied “I didn’t get him, I thought you did”. No one seemed to know where he came from”.
• What does He prefer to be called?
“Before the teacher left, he said, referring to David and the Pastor calling Him “Lord”; they prefer to be called “Yahuveh” and “Yavehshua”. These are Sacred, Holy names. Do not disrespect or abuse them. If you do, the plagues written in the Book of the Revelation will be upon you”.
David and Susan added “they are very powerful because they call directly upon God. And don’t try to demand anything, but always ask “if it be your will” because you will get what you ask for and if it’s not God’s will, you could have the Revelation plagues upon you.”
7. My spirit testifies to the validity of these names. I know that I know that they put me directly in contact with my heavenly father. In contrast, the name “Jesus” never gave me the same experience, even though I had been a Christian for many years previous. I even met a lady at Camano Chapel near Seattle and mentioned that “Jesus” was never His name, and she replied, “I know that Jesus is the name of a demon”.
• How did the name “Jesus” get into the Bible?
Jesus is the name that the Messianic Jews started proclaiming as the Messiah around the 4th century AD when they were trying to spread the good news of the Gospel all over Western Europe. Unfortunately, the Greeks hated the Jews and weren’t about to accept a Jewish God. So, they falsified His name, calling Him a name that was almost identical to their pagan sun god, “Iesous”. They wrote the name “Jesus” into the Greek New Testament in place of the Hebrew name he had always been known by up until that time.
C. Lord & Adonai:
• Why does the Bible tell us that “The Lord” is our God?
In addition to the name of the Son of God being falsified for over 1600 years, the name of God the Father in the Old Testament was replaced with “Lord” or “The Lord” to appease the pagans who worshipped many different lords such as “Baal’, “Sol”, “Ahura”, etc. In the New Testament, God and the Son of God are both translated “Lord” or “The Lord” so they are indistinguishable, leading one to believe that the Son of God is His own father, an obviously RIDICULOUS CONCLUSION! In the original Hebrew, we find they have different names and different functions. The name of God was given to us as “Yahuveh”; not “The Lord”, “Jesus”, “Adonai” or “Jehovah.”
• What do “Lord” and “Adonai” mean?
In the Scriptures, “Lord” is only used to refer to pagan, counterfeit gods. In addition, many demons are referred to by the title of “lord” and, of course, Satan is always referred to as “Lord Satan” by his demonic followers. “Adonai” is a counterfeit name that was used by the Hebrews when they were held captive in Babylon. They used it so their captives would not find out the true name of God.
• What’s wrong with using these names?
Using insulting names such as these is a violation of the commandment where God said “Thou shall not bring my name to nothing” or as Lew White says “Thou shall not falsify my name”
• What does God prefer to be called?
According to the Passover teacher (angel) that David and Susan told me about, He prefers to be called “Yahuveh”
• Turbo-charge your prayer life by using our Heavenly Father’s preferred name that puts you directly into that Holy place where Moses was when God told him to take off his shoes because he was on Holy ground. And, I always pray the way St. Paul taught us… in the name of “Yavehshua”. Paul never even knew the name “Jesus”.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/8020251According to Etymologist Lew White, Dr. C. J. Koster, and the Institute for Scripture Research, we have been lied to for over 1600 years. You can read about it in Lew’s book called “Fossilized Customs and in C. J.’s book called “Come Out of Her MY People” as well as in “The Scriptures”, a non-paganized Bible translation.